-
January 26th, 2003, 06:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Who are the one and two seeded teams headed to the Region D tournament from the Black Diamond District in Academics? And no jokes about this not being a sport. It really is. I can prove it.
-
January 26th, 2003, 06:17 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I will have to agree with ya. I think it is a sport. Pushing a button takes a lot of athletic ability. Just kidding but what is a sport anyways, something that takes athletic ability or a competition?
-
January 26th, 2003, 05:54 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Haysi clinched the district with a win against Honaker the other day, so they go for sure. As for the other team, I believe it is decided in the district tournament if i'm not mistaken, same as basketball.
But I am not 100% positive so don't quote me on this, lol. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 27th, 2003, 01:45 AM
#4
Inactive Member
you are correct sportsfan?? as for janes quote thing you can prove that is a sport prove it..i am not disagreeing that it isnt i just want to know how you can prove it
-
January 27th, 2003, 02:03 AM
#5
Inactive Member
http://www.vhsl.org/ Go here, and Scholastic Bowl is on the drop down menu. There is a regular season, playoffs, and State Championship Trophy to be won. The Virginia High School League sponsors it, therefore it is a sport in the state of Virginia. Even an insurance and emergency medical form has to be signed and notarized.
-
January 27th, 2003, 02:06 AM
#6
Inactive Member
that means it supported by the virginia high school league that mean it is a sport that is isnt proof
i agree it is a sport though i just saying how can you prove
-
January 27th, 2003, 02:47 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Haysi won and is going to region. Whoever wins the district tourney will go on with them. And no quiz bowl is not a sport. I play quiz bowl and love it but its not a sport lol
-
January 28th, 2003, 02:32 PM
#8
Inactive Member
the district tourney i believe is Feburary 1st
-
January 28th, 2003, 04:35 PM
#9
Inactive Member
When is the district tournament? I thought most district's were on Saturday (January 25).
-
January 29th, 2003, 12:20 AM
#10
Inactive Member
How close were the matches between Honaker and Haysi? Was it won in 3 or did Haysi sweep the first two?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks